Become An Expert In Your Field
In this episode of Podcast Answer Man, I share some feedback from Troy that is a perfect example of how you can become an expert in your field through the process of creating a podcast around your passion/niche.
I also took an impromptu call from @MarcusCarey. I promise that I did not ask Marc to call and didn't know what he wanted to share when I decided to take the live call. With that said, Marc shared some very kind words about the value in the coaching that I've done with him. It was a very flattering testimonial. Thank You Marc!
I took another question from the community about creating an “all-inclusive” feed for multiple podcasts. I mentioned how I do this through the use of a single installation of WordPress. I also share how you can use Yahoo Pipes to combine multiple feeds into one.
Finally, I jokingly said that this week's episode is sponsored by ME!!! I took just a moment to talk about a video training product that I created called Social Media 101 – How I Built My Brand.
Social Media 101: This is a two hour video training product broken up into five, 20 to 30 minutes video sessions. In this training, I share how I have used social media to build my brand and to build a community with those who listen to my podcasts. There are far too many items covered in this product for me to list here. However, the following will give you just a hint as to what is included:
* How did I build my audience?
* How did I promote my brand online?
* What is community and how do we build it?
* The importance of owning your own “Home On The Web.”
* Why I choose WordPress for my home one the web.
* Why I do audio podcasting v/s video podcasting.
* How I build relationships with the use of email and a voicemail hotline.
* How live shows with a chat room help foster community.
* When to add an online discussion forum, and when not to.
* The value of comments on your blog.
* How I “join the conversation.”
* How and why I use Twitter.
* How I stay connected with those on Facebook, even though I only log on once a week.
* How I promote my social media profiles online!
* I'm not kidding when I say AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
The cost of this training product is only $100 and is available for purchase by emailing me at [email protected] and letting me know of your interest in this training.
Discuss podcasting with other listeners in the Podcast Answer Man section of the gspn.tv Community Forum.
PODCAST CONSULTING: I'm also available for one on one podcast consulting. Whether you want someone to get everything set up for you or you just need a little help along the way, I'd love to work with you. I'm able to demonstrate using screen sharing technology during our call which makes it just like I was there sitting next to you at the computer. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 859-757-1399.
Subscribe To The Podcast Answer Man Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.
A Newsletter You'll Look Forward To
If you sign up for my newsletter, I promise to send you valuable thoughts, insights, tips, techniques and strategies that will help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.