Topics Covered In This Episode:
– My blog post about my hosting issues at http://gspn.tv/godaddy.
– Spend less time marketing your podcast and more time making it better.
– Anyone has the potential to stand up and be a leader.
– It is possible to make a living with a tribe of only 1,000 people.
– Question about the Behringer MDX4600 Compressor/Limiter/Gate.
– Lots of new video tutorials posted to my products page.
– Interview with Dr. Thomas Lamar.
Note: The insights I shared in this episode were inspired by the following video
Interview with Dr. Thomas Lamar:
Dr. Thomas Lamar is a perfect example of someone who had a passion and a desrie for a niche topic. While he did not set out to ultimately build a tribe where he would be looked up to as a leader, that is exactly what has happened. I hope that you enjoy this inspirational story that is just another example of what is possible when you are willing to stand up and be a leader in a particular field.
Check out the ways in which Dr. Lamar is promoting his podcast to his patient base and local community: (Link Here)
Check out how Dr. Lamar educates his listening audience on podcasting: (Link Here)
PODCAST CONSULTING: I'm available for one on one podcast consulting and coaching. Whether you want someone to get everything set up for you or you just need a little help along the way, I'd love to work with you. I'm able to demonstrate using screen sharing technology during our call which makes it just like I was there sitting next to you at the computer. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 859-757-1399.
Subscribe To The Podcast Answer Man Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.
A Newsletter You'll Look Forward To
If you sign up for my newsletter, I promise to send you valuable thoughts, insights, tips, techniques and strategies that will help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.