In this episode of Podcast Answer Man, I share the concept of what I call “gateway content” that helps me introduce new people to my brand. This topics is actually addressed at the end of the episode.
I started this episode by answering the following questions:
– Is there an affordable way to have transcripts done for your podcast?
– Should I use my business name in the name of my podcast?
– What project/sample rate should I use in my recording/editing software?
– What should I do with unclaimed premiums used in giveaways?
– How did you get to the place where your name is popping up all over the place?
– Should I edit out all the slience in my podcast episodes?
Update to Adobe Audtion 101 Tutorial
I mentioned that Adobe Audition 101 now has an extra video to explain the minor tool placement differences between version 3.0 and 4.0. You can purchase this tutorial at http://thecliffravenscraftshow.com/products/#adobe
As of the time when I am posting this show, the Pre-Release of Adobe Audtion 4.0 is still available, for free, at http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/audition
Podcasting A to Z
There are still spots open for the May Podcasting A to Z group study. For full details, please check out http://PodcastAnswerMan.com/atoz
PODCAST CONSULTING: I'm available for one on one podcast consulting and coaching. Whether you want someone to get everything set up for you or you just need a little help along the way, I'd love to work with you. I'm able to demonstrate using screen sharing technology during our call which makes it just like I was there sitting next to you at the computer. If you are interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 859-757-1399.
A Newsletter You'll Look Forward To
If you sign up for my newsletter, I promise to send you valuable thoughts, insights, tips, techniques and strategies that will help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.