This is one of those episodes that would have never happened if I had not made a commitment to my community that I would publish a new episode of this podcast by 5am on Friday every single week. I'm thrilled that I did make this commitment because I consider it a huge honor to know that so many people have come to rely on my show each week for value and encouragement.
Notes From This Episode
– The Importance of Consistency
– Creating Facebook Events For Live Streams.
– Webinar Replay of my 12 Common Mistakes Podcasters Make
– Archive 81 Podcast – A Must Listen!!!
– People may be listening to your show for YEARS before they finally reach out to say hello.
– The message from Asa.
– The value of sharing struggles.
– I still struggle from time to time.
– The fastest way to grow my audience is by being a guest on other people's podcasts.
– Next session of Podcasting A to Z will launch Monday, October 3rd.
A Newsletter You'll Look Forward To
If you sign up for my newsletter, I promise to send you valuable thoughts, insights, tips, techniques and strategies that will help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.