There are a large number of things that I am proud to have accomplished over the past several years. However, I'm often asked the question… “Cliff, with all that you have going on, how do you manage to get it all done?”
In this podcast episode, I not only explain that I DO NOT get it all done, but also why I don't even try to “get it all done.”
Here are the six affirmations that I ended up sharing in the episode.
1. I always have plenty of time for all of the things that I'm truly committed to.
2. I always make time for the things that are most important to me.
3. My goal in life is not to manage time, but to always be living a fulfilling life devoted to consistent growth and contribution.
4. I'm always at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing.
5. My time, money, energy, ability and reputation are my most valued assets. I invest these assets with the right clients, prospects, associates and friends.
6. There are so many demands for my attention in life. I am committed to deciding, in advance, what I am going to focus on, so that my life is not controlled by the focus of someone or something else.
Let's Work Together:
I mentor coaches, consultants and thought leaders through the transition from an unfulfilling day job to a profitable online business so that you can live the life of your dreams and do the work you feel most called to do in the world.
Over the past decade, I have had the privilege and honor of working with folks like Michael Hyatt, Pat Flynn, Amy Porterfield, Ray Edwards, John Lee Dumas, Dan Miller and thousands of others on the successful launch of their audio podcasts. The most exciting part of my work, with many of these folks, has been helping them create and build a profitable online business around their podcasting efforts.
If you are ready to take your message, your business and your life to the next level, check out my Work With Me page to see how we can work together.
While I teach that it is possible to start your podcast with under $100 in recording equipment, a large number of my clients and students have told me that they simply want the exact gear that I use to record my own podcasts. That's why I created the Podcast Answer Man Equipment Package back in 2008. If you would like to see the gear that I'm using in my own studio, click here to check it out.
Free Month of Media Hosting With Libsyn!
Because of all the years of sending clients to sign up for accounts with Libsyn, they have created an affiliate program only given to a hand selected group of podcasting experts. I'm delighted that I am now able to offer your ONE MONTH FREE when you sign up for a new account with Libsyn. Simply use promo code GSPN when you sign up!
A Newsletter You'll Look Forward To
If you sign up for my newsletter, I promise to send you valuable thoughts, insights, tips, techniques and strategies that will help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.