Last weekend, I had the most amazing opportunity, as I was invited to speak at the CNCM in Boston. One of the greatest highlights of my trip to Boston was that I finally had the opportunity to meet my long time friend, Fr. Roderick, face to face.
Some of you will remember back in January of 2009 when I released an interview that I did with Father Roderick in episode 92 of Podcast Answer Man. If you want to hear all about my weekend trip to Boston, I would encourage you to start with Pursuing A Balanced Life episode 475 which is the first episode in a four part series titled “My Catholic Weekend.”
In this week's episode, I cover the following topics:
* BlackBerry Launches Official Podcast Application (Link)
* Submitting Your Podcast To BlackBerry Podcast Directory (Link)
* Tech Specs PDF from Blackberry (LINK)
* Short interview with Avery Grant from the Live Out Loud Podcast. (iTunes Link) (Website Link)
* Blue Host Podcast Hosting (Blog Post With Affiliate Link)
* Wanna Sponsor Our Trip To Podcamp Boston 5? (Email Me)
* Ron Nutter Shares a testimonial for WordPress for Podcasters (More Info Here)
Here are some photo highlights from my trip: (CLICK HERE FOR A FULL SLIDESHOW)
Discuss podcasting with other listeners in the Podcast Answer Man section of the gspn.tv Community Forum.
PODCAST CONSULTING: I'm also available for one on one podcast consulting. Whether you want someone to get everything set up for you or you just need a little help along the way, I'd love to work with you. I'm able to demonstrate using screen sharing technology during our call which makes it just like I was there sitting next to you at the computer. If you are interested, email me at [email protected]enscraft.org or call me at 859-757-1399.
Subscribe To The Podcast Answer Man Podcast:
Plus Members Subscribe Using Plus Feed Generator.
A Newsletter You'll Look Forward To
If you sign up for my newsletter, I promise to send you valuable thoughts, insights, tips, techniques and strategies that will help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.