Since December 2005, I've produced a total of 30 podcasts with more than 3,600 of my very own podcast episodes. One question that I'm asked quite often is… “How do you consistently come up with new content for your podcast(s)?”
I covered this topic in the middle of one of my podcast episodes a few years back. Rather than point you back to that old episode and have you forward to the spot where I talked about this topic, I went ahead and created the following audio file which contains just that portion of the episode. Have a listen.
Below is a list of the sources I mentioned
– Questions and comments from your community.
– News feeds from your niche.
– What struggle are you currently facing? Ask your community for help.
– What obstacle have you recently overcome? Share how you did it.
– What are people talking about in social media?
– Be on the lookout for stories in your every day life.
– Share the success of someone else.
– Invite a guest to come on your show for a “conversation.”
– Search the archives of others in your niche “for inspiration only.”
A Newsletter You'll Look Forward To
If you sign up for my newsletter, I promise to send you valuable thoughts, insights, tips, techniques and strategies that will help you take your message, your business and your life to the next level.