410 – Three Things I Wish I Knew When I First Started Podcasting – The Tools I Use For Show Preparation – My Favorite Podcast Management App – And Much More
This week's episode is part two in a three part series called “Questions That New Podcasters Ask.” For this series, I have pulled actual questions that were asked by students in my Podcasting A to Z online training course.
The questions that I address in this episode are as follows.
1. For many of your tutorials, it looks like you're using YouTube more than Vimeo. If this is true, can you share why? (00:03:01)
2. Why do you like Adobe Audition over Audacity? (00:17:38)
3. What podcast app do you like best for subscribing to and managing the podcasts you listen to? (00:29:07)
4. Besides WorkFlowy, what tools do you use to plan your shows? (00:35:30)
5. What are three things that you know now that you wish you knew when you first started podcasting? (00:44:04)