When you are trying to get something new off the ground, there seems to be an ever increasing list of high priority projects that need to be accomplished. I know, from personal experience, that trying to do too much can be overwhelming, stressful and potentially lead to burnout.
In this week's podcast, I share five steps that I have learned to take to avoid overwhelm, stress and burnout when it comes to consistently taking my online business efforts to the next level.
1. Commit to having a mindset of gratitude and positivity.
2. Consistently reprioritize your ongoing project list.
3. Choose one thing to focus on and say not to all other projects.
4. Embrace Grace. You can't do everything!
5. Never neglect the top five priorities outside of work. (sleep, physical fitness, family, friends and recreation)